Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
US mother accidentally shot dead by two-year-old son
_89472626_89472625.jpg
Image copyrightAP
Image captionMs Price was shot by her son as she drove along a highway
US gun violence in numbers
A two-year-old boy has accidentally shot and killed his mother in the US city of Milwaukee after finding a gun in the back of their car.

The woman, Patrice Price, had been driving a car owned by her security guard boyfriend who had left his gun in the car, her father Andre said.

Milwaukee police said she was shot once in the back while driving on a local highway on Tuesday morning.

Also in the car were Price's mother and her other son aged one.

Mr Price said she also had an older daughter, and described Patrice as "hardworking".

"Now I don't have her no more. My chest has been hurting," Mr Price told Milwaukee station WISN.

"I have a knot in my chest. They won't even let me see my daughter. I wanted to hold my daughter for one last time."

Last month, a four-year-old boy in Florida shot his mother, Jamie Gilt, in similar circumstances.

A gun had slid from underneath the front seat of the car to the back and he unbuckled himself to get it. Ms Gilt survived the shooting.

_89470739_usmilwaukee0416.jpg

US mother accidentally shot dead by two-year-old son - BBC News

sigh

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
1. The dead woman's car was stolen four days earlier, so she borrowed the boyfriend car. The car seats were stolen too.

2. Her mother was sitting in the passenger seat holding a one-year old and was able to take the steering wheel and hit the brake.

3. The dead woman's sister was shot and paralyzed a few months ago.

2-year-old finds gun in back seat, fatally shoots mom