US Safety Agency to Consider Ban on Gas Stoves Amid Health Fears

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
My house has everything gas, gas stove, gas water heater and furnace. and honestly it is way more effiecient at heating things up over electric and cheaper too. But if they are paying for it, i wouldn't be mad at switching over to electric to benefit the environment. Key thing is if they are paying for it.

Yeah… that’s if they’re paying for the high quality and top notch appliances though. Most likely, they’ll provide the bottom of the barrel bullshyt appliances.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
I thought gas stoves were mostly gone like black and white TVs :skip:
Gas stoves are considered luxury appliances in most upscale US homes and considered upgrade appliances in most middle-class homes. The cheap and budget route for newer homes is all electric everything. Home ranges go from about $7k to $30-40k for top of the line units like Wolf, Thermador, Bertazzoni, BlueStar. Many modern contemporary homes are all electric with induction stoves, though. Wouldn’t remotely own an all electric kitchen

Last edited:

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Spending a $1,000 on a different stove to lessen the asthma risk is worth it. I had asthma and the amount of money my parents spent on healthcare is probably 20x during an 18 yr period.