USAF Lt. General raises hell after racist message left on black cadet's room at AF Academy

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I thought it was a good message. In this day and age, people that are stepping up to give a clear and concise message on unity and also be firm in a leadership role with a good message need to be applauded. This fukkface clown is the president of the US and it would be very easy for these leaders under his leadership to step up and add fuel to the fire and be ambiguous and divisive, and still get a pat on the head, but I am happy that these folks are choosing to go against that bullshyt rhetoric. We just had Roy fukking Moore win the republic*nt nod in Alabama and it appears they are actually willing to put the rnc machine behind him, someone that said homo shyt should be illegal, and 9/11 and newtown were gods punishment, and here we are are, 2017, and a national party is embracing that message. I will take the good wherever I can get it, ecspecially considering, like I said, it would be too easy and without reprisal if these military leaders were just to follow in the commander and chiefs divisiveness

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I don't believe him one bit. What is he doing to find out who did it and make an example out of him ?

WHy most of what I see in the crowd is CACs ? Meanwhile go to a marines infantry ...

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I don't believe him one bit. What is he doing to find out who did it and make an example out of him ?

WHy most of what I see in the crowd is CACs ? Meanwhile go to a marines infantry ...

That shyt bigger than him breh.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up

Its The AF academy silly. Its not a normal Squadron or group. IF you go to the citadel or the naval academy, the citadel, or Westpoint it would be overwhelmingly white. Not necessarily a representation of the actual branch of service. nikkas going to college ain't really trying to go for the express reason of joining a military branch to be an officer.