Use this tool to rate your fantasy team

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
In my 10 team league

QB: Michael Vick, Jay Cutler
RB: Darren McFadden, Chris Johnson, Trent Richardson, Donald Brown, Ryan Williams
WR: Torrey Smith, Steve Johnson, Antonio Brown, Jeremy Maclin, Mike Williams, Greg Little
TE: Rob Gronkowski
PK: David Akers
TD: Pittsburgh Steelers

Bottom line:
With great inseason management, we think you have about a 90 percent chance of making the playoffs.
With good inseason management, we think you have about a 80 percent chance of making the playoffs.
With average inseason management, we think you have a 72 percent chance of making the playoffs.

In my 14 team league:

QB: Drew Brees, Alex Smith
RB: DeMarco Murray, Ryan Mathews, Peyton Hillis, Ryan Williams, Pierre Thomas, Felix Jones
WR: Torrey Smith, Marques Colston, Nate Washington, Mike Williams, Greg Little
TE: Jason Witten, James Casey
PK:
TD: Kansas City Chiefs

Bottom line:
With great inseason management, we think you have about a 85 percent chance of making the playoffs.
With good inseason management, we think you have about a 75 percent chance of making the playoffs.
With average inseason management, we think you have a 63 percent chance of making the playoffs.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Fantasy Football - Your team rated by footballguys.com

QB: Cam Newton, Robert Griffin III
RB: Steven Jackson, Willis McGahee, LeGarrette Blount
WR: Victor Cruz, Jeremy Maclin, Wes Welker, Michael Crabtree, Justin Blackmon
TE: Vernon Davis, Brent Celek
PK: Matt Prater
TD: Philadelphia Eagles, Detroit Lions

Bottom line:
With great inseason management, we think you have about a 50 percent chance of making the playoffs.
With good inseason management, we think you have about a 30 percent chance of making the playoffs.
With average inseason management, we think you have a 9 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
QB: Cam Newton, Ben Roethlisberger
RB: Darren McFadden, Trent Richardson, Doug Martin, Marshawn Lynch, Stevan Ridley
WR: Calvin Johnson, Torrey Smith, Marques Colston, Malcom Floyd, Brandon Lloyd, Darrius Heyward-Bey
TE: Jermaine Gresham
PK: Matt Bryant
TD: San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks

Bottom line:

With great inseason management, we think you have about a 90 percent chance of making the playoffs.
With good inseason management, we think you have about a 80 percent chance of making the playoffs.
With average inseason management, we think you have a 73 percent chance of making the playoffs.

:jawalrus:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
RB: Darren McFadden, Trent Richardson, Doug Martin, Marshawn Lynch, Stevan Ridley
WR: Calvin Johnson, Torrey Smith, Marques Colston, Malcom Floyd, Brandon Lloyd, Darrius Heyward-Bey

Bottom line:

With average inseason management, we think you have a 73 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Are you guys playing with total morons or are you in a league by yourself?

That team is stacked.

Daps

How in the....what in the....how....ARE THE PEOPLE IN YOUR LEAGUE NOOBS???

:mindblown:

Daps
QB: Matt Ryan, Josh Freeman
RB: LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Ahmad Bradshaw, C.J. Spiller, Mark Ingram
WR: A.J. Green, Percy Harvin, Antonio Brown, Darrius Heyward-Bey, Lance Moore
TE: Brent Celek, Dustin Keller
PK: Mike Nugent, Robbie Gould
TD: Green Bay Packers

Bottom line: This team is a virtual lock to go to the playoffs.

no percentages????

DCMC

Riding Dirty On 85
Daps
Reppin
SC/GA
Just did a 16 team league:

QB: Michael Vick, Josh Freeman
RB: Arian Foster, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Rashad Jennings
WR: Wes Welker, Titus Young, Anquan Boldin, Brandon LaFell, Emmanuel Sanders, Golden Tate
TE: Vernon Davis, Ed dikkson
PK: Alex Henery

Overview:

We think you're looking good at quarterback and running back, and tight end is a plus for this team as well. Your squad is therefore easy for us to like despite a bit of weakness at the receiver position. But as weaknesses go, this is one is survivable. It's usually relatively easy to find fill-in guys on a weekly basis until a better player emerges during the season. As long as you stay on top of things inseason, you should be the league favorite or very close to it.

Bottom line:

With great inseason management, we think you have about a 99 percent chance of making the playoffs.

With good inseason management, we think you have about a 90 percent chance of making the playoffs.

With average inseason management, we think you have a 86 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Are you guys playing with total morons or are you in a league by yourself?

That team is stacked.

How in the....what in the....how....ARE THE PEOPLE IN YOUR LEAGUE NOOBS???

:mindblown:

I had the last pick in the 1st round...8 man league. There was an early run on QBs. Megatron fell to 8 so I got him. Then I took Cam with my next pick...back to back. Surprisingly McFadden fell to my last pick in the 3rd round. I guess people were scared of his injuries Then I took Marshawn Lynch with the next pick. Some dummy dropped Roethlisberger and I scooped him up.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
QB: Matthew Stafford, Tony Romo
RB: Ray Rice, Reggie Bush, Stevan Ridley, Maurice Jones-Drew, Michael Bush
WR: Jordy Nelson, Demaryius Thomas, Mike Wallace, Santonio Holmes
TE: Jason Witten, Brent Celek
PK: Dan Bailey
TD: Pittsburgh Steelers

With good inseason management, we think you have about a 85 percent chance of making the playoffs.
With average inseason management, we think you have a 75 percent chance of making the playoffs.

I like my team a lot. I took Romo as a back-up despite having the same bye as Stafford cause he was sitting there in the 10th round. Being a Cowboys fan I couldn't pass him up. To be honest If Id have known Romo would be available that late I'd never took Stafford third round.