💥👊 Usher Allegedly Got Jumped By Chris Brown & Crew At Las Vegas Skate Party After Defending Teyana Taylor🛼🎉

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Whatever until video comes out of the actual event . This is bullshyt. We just see an argument. For all we know somebody could have just grabbed a shirt . Said a couple words. Like whatever. Like nobody has any other video. Gtfo

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
See. Something ain't adding up.
Yeah like I said, I think something happened, but clearly it wasn't that big a deal. I think Chris Brown and Teyana been friends since they were teenagers, so even if they had words the day before, I can see them reconciling that quickly.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah like I said, I think something happened, but clearly it wasn't that big a deal. I think Chris Brown and Teyana been friends since they were teenagers, so even if they had words the day before, I can see them reconciling that quickly.
Yea. They been friends since they was teens and she even openly took his side during the Rihanna situation and said she don't fukk wit Rihanna no more cause of it. She looks at Chris like a legit brother. Like I said earlier. Alotta people who knew him and Rihanna's relationship personally witnessed Rihanna putting hands on Chris and being abusive toward him all the time.