Using CGI, Stand ins and Face mapping

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I feel like Chadwick Bosemans T'challa can live on.

Disney has already used these methods for Star Wars and the Avengers movies. They definitely have the money for it. Can anyone else see this happening?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
if they make it more of an ensemble movie like Fast 7, they probably can pull it off.

By Ensemble I mean Doom (if they truly plan to introduce him) and Namor should have equal billing. I think they can get the look, but the audio/speech might be a problem.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Nah, BP isn’t Brian you got to have an actor there to bring feeling and soul to it. A bunch of guys trying to cgi facial emotions won’t work.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Nah, BP isn’t Brian you got to have an actor there to bring feeling and soul to it. A bunch of guys trying to cgi facial emotions won’t work.
It's Disney tho. They bring emotions, feelings and soul to CG characters all the time. They have the technology for it. They used it for Robert Downey jr

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
It's Disney tho. They bring emotions, feelings and soul to CG characters all the time. They have the technology for it. They used it for Robert Downey jr
Yeah but they said Downey went in a studio and recorded his face to be mapped, they can’t do that in this situation. It’ll look like Moff who while looked good for cgi definitely stuck out