Uuum...so are we still rockin with doja cat?

So we rockin wit doja?

• Hell no, eff that bedwench

• Yeah....she thick and half paag, breh

• What the fuk is a doja cat?!

Results are only viewable after voting.

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Nah actually her South African heritage has even more to do with it, its the reason she feels disconnected from us over here which leads to her making bullshyt like that in the first place and thinking its cool.

Shes one of those "Im not black im ________ " ass c00ns.

Point taken:leon:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ehhh them thangs sit to low for me anyways

m5ayjstbiwg31.jpg

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll be the first to admit I'm a sucker for mixed chicks with pretty faces and phat asses. plus she look a lot like my ex but im not giving her a pass. we must ask ourselves what was the intention behind her song? Because if she didn't know the background behind the term"Dindu Nuffin" then I really see no wrong.

she just seems like a silly young girl having fun doing her music

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Nah actually her South African heritage has even more to do with it, its the reason she feels disconnected from us over here which leads to her making bullshyt like that in the first place and thinking its cool.

Shes one of those "Im not black im ________ " ass c00ns.
You can have heritage from somewhere else, even feel disconnected from some people and not be a disrespectful idiot.

Let's not put her dumbass actions on the back of a South African culture she probably knows nothing about.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
I'll be the first to admit I'm a sucker for mixed chicks with pretty faces and phat asses. plus she look a lot like my ex but im not giving her a pass. we must ask ourselves what was the intention behind her song? Because if she didn't know the background behind the term"Dindu Nuffin" then I really see no wrong.

she just seems like a silly young girl having fun doing her music

Nah that term is too specific to claim ignorance, that's like making a song called Wetback or Guido talking about you were just having fun, the era for giving passes is over, anyone can have their turn at the guillotine.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I first heard about her on Jason Black - The Black Authority's channel. So I had to check her out. I quickly realized that she needed to be canceled. And what this thread exposes about her I am even more convinced. She has too many minuses.

show me proof she's a bedwench and i'll "cancel" her

Admittedly she tells that she didn't grew up in Black culture and doesn't relate to Black culture. So what's-up with all the n… this n... that? It also explains the "Dindu Nuffin" song. She totally sh*ts on Black America!

The times she is with a Black guy in a pic it's this:

Last edited: