V.P Harris On Dealing W/ The Unvaccinated:"I Refuse To Give Up On Ppl"

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
im not even gon hold nikkas, kamala wild sexy and i guarantee her p*ssy feel like charmin quadruple ply and new pillows.
She was a ran thru thot in the 90s. nikkas called her Headboard Harris. She went from dating Montel Williams to marrying some cac that looks like a fat penguin. This was literally a thread on this during the debates. I do find her pandering dumbass sexy too tho.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Give it up already them shyts been out for a year now anybody who wanted it would’ve gotten it by now and besides wasn't she against them when Trump was pushing them.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
She then added: “...Unless it’s Black Men...you can give up on them. It’s fine.”

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
She was a ran thru thot in the 90s. nikkas called her Headboard Harris. She went from dating Montel Williams to marrying some cac that looks like a fat penguin. This was literally a thread on this during the debates. I do find her pandering dumbass sexy too tho.

yea i heard about that. and you know how it goes, these broads do whatever for clout and power. she had to get with a zionist cac to get her postion, same as illhan omar, aoc and most of the other famous political wenches

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
yea i heard about that. and you know how it goes, these broads do whatever for clout and power. she had to get with a zionist cac to get her postion, same as illhan omar, aoc and most of the other famous political wenches
Shameless cum buckets smh lol

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Not really because we all remember who he is

I already forgot who Dubya VP was

Then again I don’t remember Trump VP either
Trump's VP, Mike Pence, is most famous for having a fly land on his head during the 2020 VP debates.

fly-pence.jpg

He also got called out after Trump's victory when he attended a Broadway showing of Hamilton.

That's all I know about him. :yeshrug:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: doesn't matter how many nice platitudes she speak on ain't no one feeling her... And she knows it...

Thet don’t even make sense because she seem like one of the few politicians who is serious about it and not looking for clout.
Trump's VP, Mike Pence, is most famous for having a fly land on his head during the 2020 VP debates.

fly-pence.jpg

He also got called out after Trump's victory when he attended a Broadway showing of Hamilton.

Yea I remember Mike Pence now that you reminded me but I dead ass forgot until u did