Valedictorian w/ Brutally Honest Graduation Speech

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. What we did was wrong. But we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain... and an athlete... a basket case... a princess... and a criminal. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club."

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm mad they clapped at the end. Dude just admitted he became a anti social robot to become valedictorian, and they gave him a standing ovation.

Smh!!
Exactly. Education shouldn't just encompass hard and soft subjects but also the extra curricular activities that can "cultivate" a student to not just be smart but to also avoid being maladjusted from having little to no interaction with others; even learning to think critically as opposed to focusing on the theoretical is important.

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was kind of cool, especially his referencing the fact most of them are upper-middle class.
Definitely didn't "shock the world" nor was it all that "brutally honest."
Was just a good valedictorian speech.
Considering this is the high school he went to: Granite Bay High School - Wikipedia
They have a college acceptance rate of like 90%, most of the kids from that class will be cool.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I'm mad they clapped at the end. Dude just admitted he became a anti social robot to become valedictorian, and they gave him a standing ovation.

Smh!!

I became an anti social robot just to graduate high school :francis:

In long run it's gonna be worth it

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Graduation speeches are usually the worst, but I wouldn't mind graduation speeches if they were all like this. I love it when people get to honest.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I once had an Indian kid rip the school administration in his valedictorian speech basically saying the school didn't give a fukk about him until now but spent crazy amounts of money hyping up athletes most of whom wouldn't amount to shyt.