Realm far from here
😻 😻 😻
SZovT.gif

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ok I'm on the bandwagon now. I used to "not be impressed" her promos and taunting of Nattie during her match with petrovic is really good. I think she needs a better finisher but I can see why she is one of the ones that's up next

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Ok I'm on the bandwagon now. I used to "not be impressed" her promos and taunting of Nattie during her match with petrovic is really good. I think she needs a better finisher but I can see why she is one of the ones that's up next
She has multiple finishes, either the "Black Mass" style kick or the "Vice Grip" submission.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Usually the "MMA" types in wrestling have a couple different finishers. With her having the "fastest hands" in NXT... they could also give her a knockout finisher.
Yeah she kind of has one, she won a match on Level Up with the spinning back fist she does. So she has 3 right now. I mean she has two KO finishes and 1 submission.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She has multiple finishes, either the "Black Mass" style kick or the "Vice Grip" submission.

yeah the kick is what I don’t like. Not a fan of the vice grip either… I don’t even remember What it looks like so it doesn’t stand out to me

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Posts #359 & #360

She also does a great Sharpshooter. Best since Bret. Post #368. The back fist she does is in that clip.

I saw the sharpshooter when she did it. It's better than the vice grip but I don't think she'll do it again past next week. And the vice grip looks painful but it doesn't look good from that clip just looks like a transition move. Now I know why it didn't stand out to me. Same as her kick. I guess I'm in the minority.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I saw the sharpshooter when she did it. It's better than the vice grip but I don't think she'll do it again past next week. And the vice grip looks painful but it doesn't look good from that clip just looks like a transition move. Now I know why it didn't stand out to me. Same as her kick. I guess I'm in the minority.
Or you are just too picky :troll:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Or you are just too picky :troll:
lol at least I’ve finally come around to finally liking her. I have a feeling this underground match is gonna a showcase for her. The women’s NA title picture is gonna be insanse once the belt debuts