Valkyria Chronicles 4 announced

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
laid back and openly right wing/incel as fukk :mjlol:

both sites are a perfect example of the hypocritical far left and the willfully ignorant right at war with each other while the rest of the world goes about their business

Neogaf has a 'far right' slant, but unlike resetera, you can actually argue against the prevailing opinion there without getting banned.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Neogaf has a 'far right' slant, but unlike resetera, you can actually argue against the prevailing opinion there without getting banned.
Who's gonna ban people? :mjlol: They threw every good moderator they had under the bus

Now they get to bullshyt about "telling it like it is" "its just a discussion" shyt nonstop

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Who's gonna ban people? :mjlol: They threw every good moderator they had under the bus

Now they get to bullshyt about "telling it like it is" "its just a discussion" shyt nonstop

Since you won't get banned, you can 'tell THEM like it is'. Neogaf has a laid back moderating policy. You're free to argue against the alt right if you so feel.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Since you won't get banned, you can 'tell THEM like it is'. Neogaf has a laid back moderating policy. You're free to argue against the alt right if you so feel.
but why would you

just make an account on st0rmfr0nt or one of those subreddits if that's how you get your kicks. why waste time on low-tier their bullshyt at all? they don't even get game news anymore so there's literally not point of being there for any reason other than scratching the itch of an old addiction

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I never finished this. I got to the part where they were about to flat come out and say who the valkyria was on the hero's side. I think I'll revisit it because it was good I just got distracted.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I never finished this. I got to the part where they were about to flat come out and say who the valkyria was on the hero's side. I think I'll revisit it because it was good I just got distracted.

I'm only on chapter 2 and it's obviously
Kai

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm only on chapter 2 and it's obviously
Kai
You'll know who it is well before they reveal it but I disagree with who you think it is. I don't think you've met that person at the point in the game you're at but I can't remember now. It's a heavily telegraphed plot twist and it's not like they try to hide it.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
You'll know who it is well before they reveal it but I disagree with who you think it is. I don't think you've met that person at the point in the game you're at but I can't remember now. It's a heavily telegraphed plot twist and it's not like they try to hide it.

:ehh: Alright then. :tu:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got around to playing this. Really like the presentation and feel of the game. Characters/writing are trash though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I never finished this. I guess I should. I got up to the Valkyria reveal and just got distracted. Other than Pokémon back when that came out I haven't played my Switch all year. Guess I'll pick this back up.