Reppin
The Deep State

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Awful. But u saw this coming

England and the leaders there seem very lax about terrorism. Their more scared about being called islamophobic then trying to protect their citizens

Eventually people are gonna fight back

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Like I said...Islam ain't got but so many more chances in the west :mjpls:

Black folks gotta stop coming to their defense. :mjpls:

Muslims should stop dragging us into their BS :mjpls:

@Rell Lauren @Wise D'Angelo @Bishamon @Elephant Emoji

Would you use that same excuse for ISIS supporters? They're fed up of Western intervention and occupation? :gucci:

Most of the people who were injured during this attack were black Muslims:gucci:

"Muslim" and "black" are not mutually exclusive :gucci:

Why can't you smart dumb fakkits just stay quiet ffs.. "moozlums hurr Durr"..

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Awful. But u saw this coming

England and the leaders there seem very lax about terrorism. Their more scared about being called islamophobic then trying to protect their citizens

Eventually people are gonna fight back

What a way to spin this tragedy. On what planet is the UK some innocent country that does not routinely target Muslims at home and abroad?

According to your logic, terrorists are justified in targeting UK civilians as a form of retaliation crimes that have been committed against their people by the UK Government.

I don't agree with this retarded logic, but you clearly endorse and justify the targeting of innocent civilians for political reasons..

Clive42

All Star
Daps
SMH. What a time to be living in England man. 5 major incidents in just under 3 months.

And i agree, they need to call this exactly what it is which is a cowardly terrorist attack on innocent worshippers who are apparently a huge 'threat' to the country, yet all they did was just subdue him and hold him til police come, despite that terrorist tryna kill them.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
No I said it's awful. Killing innocent people is disgusting but when people are sitting ducks and the gov't is too scared to do anything is this really a surprise?

According to this logic, the Manchester attack was understandable and to be expected given the UK's recent history of occupying Muslim lands... This is what you believe.