Van Latham (paraphrase) "If you can't work with Blk conservatives who are trying to improve the lives of Blk men, you don't love Blk people"

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:
Its weird how randall managed to get a school up and running and umar is still gathering donations.:francis:

lol, if Umar ain't a scammer, then it's clearly evident he's not a good businessman. He might have the vision but he obviously needs some business people to help to bring it to fruition.

:yeshrug:
Because Dr. Umar is opening an actual k-12 math, science, reading physical building school with teachers. King randells "school" is a school in name only ...it's basically a glorified after school program.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Only thing I know about bro is from the van latham and Roland interview. So I just know he got a school, teaching to read and write and moral and mental. Me personally, that is impressive for somebody his age. And if groups like the NOI supporting him (at least thsts his claim) then something is there. No way would they do that if they viewed his work differently.

These are kinda symbolic to me. It's been a couple years since I last looked at it (about 2019? 2020?) It didn't seem like an actual school. I was under the impression that he would eventually turn it into an actual school with a curriculum.