Vanilla Midget King already injured - UPDATE: REIGN AT THE TOP SHORT LIKE LEPRECHAUN

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Wonder when Seth gonna get the Jack Swagger,Ryback,Alicia Fox label from the smarks or its cool because everyone loves him. :troll:

I like Rollins he's one of my favorites in the E but some of the shyt he does in the ring just aint necessary I cringe sometimes watching him I'm waiting on his knee to go Jason White status @jadillac

That shot at Jason White was

Random
Uncalled for
Funny as fukk

:mjlol:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Well he didn't do the buckle bomb vs Sami so I think it's banned now.
He did that move for years and sometimes as a finisher, nobody got hurt from what I can remember. It's just if you're not use to taking it apparently and in the case of Sting/Balor he's launching dudes instead of letting them launch themselves, it is dangerous. He needs to retire it for sure.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
k2NVdO3.gif

Some speculate D-Bry never recovered

:bryan:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
The same people doing that were the same people having a conniption over people laughing at Orton throwing out his shoulder by taking out the trash.

Orton stays getting hurt but people like to ignore that.
It went both ways, breh.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
He's not close to the smallest guy on the roster. He's the same height as Roman :heh: Try harder
I didnt say he was. Since when do SMALL GUYS do powerbombs period

Kevin nash. Vader. Sid. Undertaker. Batista. Those guys do powerbomvs.

The spamming of the powerbomb by these smaller guys are corny. Dont get ya indy undies in a bunch.

Same heught as roman with a much leaner build which why roman WAS the power guy and did the 3 man bomb

Face it. Seth isnt strong enough to lob guys with that move. Hes throwing them full force

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Benoit, Eddie, Malenko,Jericho, Ultimo Dragon, Jushin Liger, etc all used to do powerbombs:yeshrug:

...To other guys their size. Unlike Seth Rollins, who decides he needs to powerbomb 300 pounders despite being a cruiserweight (at the time, now he's on the Rock's diet and looks like a brick)

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
...To other guys their size. Unlike Seth Rollins, who decides he needs to powerbomb 300 pounders despite being a cruiserweight (at the time, now he's on the Rock's diet and looks like a brick)
The statement wasn't about what size guys they powerbombed. It was since when did small guys do powerbombs period. Outside of Ryback(Don't remember if he did it to Brock) I can't think of anyone Seth has done it too who looked physically imposing over him

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The statement wasn't about what size guys they powerbombed. It was since when did small guys do powerbombs period. Outside of Ryback(Don't remember if he did it to Brock) I can't think of anyone Seth has done it too who looked physically imposing over him
I guess it is easy to forget that he injured himself for 8 months because he felt the need to do flipping powerbombs to 7 footers being booked like monsters while he was being booked like a chickenshyt heel.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I guess it is easy to forget that he injured himself for 8 months because he felt the need to do flipping powerbombs to 7 footers being booked like monsters while he was being booked like a chickenshyt heel.
I'm ok with that spot being that him holding up Kane who was already elevated on the second rope looks better to me than him doing a traditional powerbomb to him in the middle of the ring