Various Artists - The Coli.com Presents: For The Culture Vol. 1

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I feel you
It does feel like this place ain't as hip-hop oriented as it used to be, but the Coli is still the shyt tho.

Like more nikkas had a passion for this shyt back then and more members were interested in hearing these joints.
The 1st one, had cats hype.
Various_Artist-The_Coli_Mixtape_Volume_1-2012

The 2nd one was still live, nikkas were actually still discussing songs and bars and reviewing shyt.
[Coli Official] Various Artists - Black Friday: The-Coli Mixtape Vol. 2 (2012)

then slowly that shyt kinda died and nikkas lost interest, threads stopped doing numbers.

Coli Tunnel Gang (Official Release Thread)

*New* Coli Tunnel Horror Collection EP

and now this one just dropped, which was dope to me because it was different from the others and had it's own vibe and theme. Hopefully the glory days can come back for the next one. This one was a good start for the Coli music resurgence tho. I'm proud of these dudes.

You see in the threads here that a lot of these nikkas don't even like hip hop. You see threads disrespecting the art of lyricism, the DJ, and only wanna hear trap beats, talk chatty patty shyt and troll. This project is sure to go over their head

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You see in the threads here that a lot of these nikkas don't even like hip hop. You see threads disrespecting the art of lyricism, the DJ, and only wanna hear trap beats, talk chatty patty shyt and troll. This project is sure to go over their head

ain't nothing wrong with trap beats.

but cats should be open to hear different types of production for hip-hops sake.

But yeah I feel you with everything else, The Booth jumped the shark a long time ago. :manny:

Last edited:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Next time yall should upload a lyric sheet. I'll Come Through is stuck in my head but I dont know what dude is saying on some parts :pachaha: