VASYL LOMACHENKO OPEN TO PACQUIAO CLASH NEXT; REVEALS WEIGHT LIMIT DEMAND

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Don't be shocked if this happens next November.

It's also funny how history repeats itself...

hoyapacquiao.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pacquiao aint beating Lomachenko either.

yea would, lomachenko bigger than pacquiao, and he staying them low weights when he could easily make 147, he don't want no smoke at 140

manny can't even lose weight to get 135, the fight ain't happening it's just talk, manny too old to cut weight, and loma know that

it's levels to this shyt

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
yea would, lomachenko bigger than pacquiao, and he staying them low weights when he could easily make 147, he don't want no smoke at 140

manny can't even lose weight to get 135, the fight ain't happening it's just talk, manny too old to cut weight, and loma know that

it's levels to this shyt

Loma weighed 136 on fight night vs Walters...he can't fight at 147 yet

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I'm wondering yet again why almost all these guys don't/can't learn English. Loma, Pac, Kovalev, Golovkin... :snoop:
They would be so much more marketable if they wouldn't have to use these translators or if they wouldn't speak a broken English. I don't live and work in an English speaking country and I still leaned it, c'mon...

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Corny. So Crawford is completely out of the picture now? I would watch just to see what happens but I'd prefer him against Crawford or the winner of Garcia/Thurman

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm wondering yet again why almost all these guys don't/can't learn English. Loma, Pac, Kovalev, Golovkin... :snoop:
They would be so much more marketable if they wouldn't have to use these translators or if they wouldn't speak a broken English. I don't live and work in an English speaking country and I still leaned it, c'mon...
Pac hasn't used a translator for a min though