VEGAS HEADS CIRCUS CIRCUS OR POLO TOWERS ??

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Do zero research, ask for tips online but disregard the advice and book the suite after a few hours of posting the thread, breaghs.

Naw, we just fukkin' you.

Have fun man. Circus Circus is loads of fun (especially if you enjoy all them exchange students and Mexico people).

Never beent to Polo grounds, but you should be ok. As long you got a place to rest and shower and get in some guts, you foine.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Do zero research, ask for tips online but disregard the advice and book the suite after a few hours of posting the thread, breaghs.

Naw, we just fukkin' you.

Have fun man. Circus Circus is loads of fun (especially if you enjoy all them exchange students and Mexico people).

Lol you must have not read thru the thread

Michael Jordan

G.O.A.T.
Daps
Using my folks timeshare next weekend at polo towers. Free stay for me :manny:

Y'all think the $20 trick will work at checkin here?

Michael Jordan

G.O.A.T.
Daps
not a nice place, but for real though it's free. you'll have a good time out there.
I know but I don't plan on spending much time there other than to chill for a couple hours and sleep, clean up and get ready.
You think that $20 trick will work here?

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
I know but I don't plan on spending much time there other than to chill for a couple hours and sleep, clean up and get ready.
You think that $20 trick will work here?

like others said earlier, everyone's first time to Vegas is in a shytty hotel. you'll have a damn good time regardless. just sleep, shower, and get out.

I highly doubt the $20 trick will work although it's worth a try. even if it did though, the Polo Towers "suites" are likely nothing more than a double wide FEMA trailer.

Michael Jordan

G.O.A.T.
Daps
This gon be a lot diff. Last time I stayed at the Palazzo so huge downgrade but it's free so :manny:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
This gon be a lot diff. Last time I stayed at the Palazzo so huge downgrade but it's free so :manny:

breh you'll be good.

last time I went I stayed at Cosmopolitan and smashed a chick on the balcony while looking at the Bellagio fountains. it truly was like a gift from God moment. :blessed: