Vending machines hustle, anyone familiar with it?

Marzupial

Banned
Daps

I just got recommended this on YouTube ( didn't watch the entire video yet ) and he got me thinking

I know you gotta pay some type of rent to the place you put the machine and you also gotta play for the eletricity and of course the products so is it really possible to makes profit?

Also he was smart for making the YouTube channel because looking at his views if he's not making it strictly from the machines he's making it from YouTube

But anyway anyone got any experience with this hustle

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Watching the video it sounds like a good hustle but how much are you paying for refills and how often? Is the machine in a good area? Seems like a while before you start to trun a profit

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

I just got recommended this on YouTube ( didn't watch the entire video yet ) and he got me thinking

I know you gotta pay some type of rent to the place you put the machine and you also gotta play for the eletricity and of course the products so is it really possible to makes profit?

Also he was smart for making the YouTube channel because looking at his views if he's not making it strictly from the machines he's making it from YouTube

But anyway anyone got any experience with this hustle

I haven’t owned any machines, but I have worked for a vending company while in college.

Knowing how to fix machines is a plus and probably the biggest thing you should learn.

Knowing where to put the machines is next. You have to have a steady flow of people passing by and depending on your machine for snacks. Office buildings, store break rooms, nursing homes were my biggest spots.

The tech was different back then, only cash.

Know you have machines that take cards or use Apple Pay.

A machine in a good location should be bringing in 1k a week if you fill it everyday

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I remember correctly, I researched these a little when I was looking into setting up ATMs and I think that from each individual ATM you're not going to make a high enough return on your Investments, but if you have many ATMs spread out, once you add those profits together, that's where you start to see that it's worth it. Not sure if it is the same thing with vending machines though.

I do like the idea of being able to put whatever you want inside the vending machine. I'm a pretty creative individual, so I wouldn't want to be directly tied to a company where I could only put in Coca-Cola products for example. I would preferably have a vending machine in Japan (primarily for safety reasons, and because I know that the culture over there is already so used to buying things from vending machines). I don't really like the idea of being able to pay with Apple pay or credit cards. When it comes to vending machines I would rather just count Straight Cash. However, as long as my readers on my machine are not messed up though, then I guess having a cashless vending machine would drastically limit any sort of theft.

I'll have to come back and look at the video when I have time. I live in New York City, so right now finding the space for a permanent vending machine would be highly problematic and expensive, but I'm not shut off today idea completely.