Versace named iconic sunglasses after the GOAT?

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
"Medusa BIGGIE sunglasses" :wow:

Sunglasses that evoke the opulent style of a hip-hop icon with a bold low-lens shape and wide temples embellished by a gold-tone heritage Medusa medallion. In a classic combination of a thick black frame and gray lenses.

90_O4361-OGB18753_ONUL_23_MedusaBiggieSunglasses-Eyewear-versace-online-store_4_14.jpg

BAG NEW COLORWAYS OF THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.'S FAVORITE VERSACE SUNGLASSES​

5 DAYS AGO IN STYLEWORDS BY JONATHAN SAWYER

Puff Daddy Notorious BIG Versace sunglasses

GETTY IMAGES / AL PEREIRA / MICHAEL OCHS ARCHIVES
Netflix's I Got a Story to Tell dropped back in 2021. The feature-length documentary explores the life of one of hip hop's — no, music's — greatest talents. Christopher Wallace AKA Biggie Smalls AKA The Notorious B.I.G. ushered in a new era for hip-hop music in his 25 years of life. He also left a lasting mark on fashion with an unmistakable look.
From Coogi to Versace, The Notorious B.I.G. rotated a handful of brands and represented them to the max. His signature look revolved around one standout piece, though: a pair of Versace shades. Versace previously reissued The Notorious B.I.G.'s beloved Medusa shades in 2018. Now, they're back in a bunch of new colorways complete with the gold-tone Medusa medallion.

:wow:

A whole lotta fakkits mad right now:umad:

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dope but is Versace still relevant? I see alot people wear Gucci, D &G now.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
My Set
These companies aint giving that man family no check. I swear all yall do is pipe dream. And dem frames probably cost a grip. Grow a pair and get off these brand names dikks.