Very Sexy Half Pawg explains why she stopped drinking and partying

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Does @Realm-Breaker have a dossier on every IG thot in existence? Dude legit got a mind palace of thot information. Dude is a thot mentat. As soon as one is posted he hits the :
Dune-Thufir-Hawat.jpg

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I dont get the negative reactions...

Yall didnt find merit in anything she said?

Look I drink casually at best.....and this is even as someone who enjoys the taste of good craft cocktails.

But a couple of the social aspects of drinking that she mentions are something I have observed in other people. alcohol being a social lubricant and sometimes crutch is very true

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

Look I drink casually at best.....and this is even as someone who enjoys the taste of good craft cocktails.

But a couple of the social aspects of drinking that she mentions are something I have observed in other people. alcohol being a social lubricant and sometimes crutch is very true

You actually listened to the video???

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

NGL, I came in with noble intentions, but I saw T&A and forgot what the premise of the thread was about.

I started drinking too because it made me more socialable and honestly thought it brought me closer to who I thought I was. That's a dangerous line of thinking.

I personally need to scale it back because I do too much when I'm drunk, but I don't want to cut it out completely. Just gotta learn balance with it.