Vic mensa gets arrested at airport for tryna sneak mushrooms from africa

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Shrooms had me seeing virtual blue whirlpools in the middle of the street.

They definitely open something up in the mind.

What have you guys experienced on shrooms?

I took 4 grams one time and wrote down a page full of notes because of how introspective I got

Shed a couple tears too because it all made sense to me

It brought me closer to myself and gave me a deeper love for my fellow humans to this day

We all just trying bruh...shyt really is like a baptism

Not to mention how much better it makes music sound, that song by lil wayne, bing james sounds crazy on shrooms

Sound like that nikka chewing on words

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Shrooms had me seeing virtual blue whirlpools in the middle of the street.

They definitely open something up in the mind.

What have you guys experienced on shrooms?
First time I did shrooms the Universe spoke to me by making the ground move underneath me, felt like I was walking on top of a water bed

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
They are saying dude had.

"The Chicago rapper had just returned from a trip to Ghana when he was pulled aside by U.S. Customs Agents for a secondary search. They discovered 41 grams of LSD, 124 grams of psilocybin capsules, 178 grams of psilocybin gummies, and six grams of psilocybin mushrooms concealed inside of Mensa’s luggage"

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I'm kinda surprised how many people in here have experience with shrooms :dwillhuh:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I've done many strains of shrooms. Hawaiian and Ecuadorian with truffles. Had a 14 hours discovery and rotation of madness.

Wild. Sometimes I wanted to make the trip stop, but couldn't...and just when it got more intense.

Walked into my building complex and thought I was in a doll house.

That was in my 20s. I doubt I'd do them again. Happy I had a somewhat productive working life since. I knew dudes who lost their mind for a week after...but got good and back to normalcy after. Thank God.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Fxck I always wanted to do shrooms

Vic got them fresh from Africa so you know that must have been some other shyt. Damn what a waste

Do your thing but be careful. And do it with friends who are on it.

In hindsight I don't know if I'd recommend them. They could be completely fukked.
Bad trips are no good. The good ones are dreamy.

Beer and weed is absolutely nothing like shrooms. You're on shrooms you're on drugs. They say you hallucinate and see neon green dragons and pink stars? Ya - you're really seeing that. Ask anyone on Coli who has hallucinated.

Actually, has anyone here hallucinate something bugged out on shrooms?

If so, what was it?