Albums Vic Mensa - The Autobiography (Discussion Thread)

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who yal think Hov told him to NOT diss on this?
:jbhmm:

Abdi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Horn of Africa.
Hmmm, for some reason I think he said some shyt about Chance... I don't know if Jay blocks somebody from dissing Yatchy

Yesterday on Chance:

Speaking with Rap-Up, Vic echoed those sentiments. β€œI talked to him a couple of days ago,” he said. β€œI saw him in Chicago not too long ago. I go back really, really far with Chance. We grew up together so I’m excited for him to hear this album because he was around for a lot of the things I talk about and it’s always interesting when somebody is in your life, but maybe doesn’t know the details, they just see flashes and maybe hear bits and pieces from other people. So, I’d be interested to hear his comments.”

When asked if a collaboration with Chance was in the cards, Vic assured fans. β€œOh yeah, we gon’ do it,” he said.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday on Chance:

Speaking with Rap-Up, Vic echoed those sentiments. β€œI talked to him a couple of days ago,” he said. β€œI saw him in Chicago not too long ago. I go back really, really far with Chance. We grew up together so I’m excited for him to hear this album because he was around for a lot of the things I talk about and it’s always interesting when somebody is in your life, but maybe doesn’t know the details, they just see flashes and maybe hear bits and pieces from other people. So, I’d be interested to hear his comments.”

When asked if a collaboration with Chance was in the cards, Vic assured fans. β€œOh yeah, we gon’ do it,” he said.
:jbhmm:

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
Damn...no sticky for this? Some solid verses on this. Listening on Spotify since the morning

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I fukk with Vic from his mixtapes...but I had let go as soon as I saw him with 'Ye. I feel like now that he's next to Jay again he's coming back to the lane that got him put on...definitely excited to hear what he has to say in this new tape.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn...no sticky for this? Some solid verses on this. Listening on Spotify since the morning
I would hope mods just didn't see this thread and aren't actively ignoring this release
:picard: