Vice News reporter auditions for Nollywood movies

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps

:mjlol:But I love the attention Nollywood is getting and I have thank Vice for that

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
We improved a lot since the 1990s :usure:
proof. you lot import that rubbish over here. and it's always poor quality, even youtube have improved in the past 10 years. You have youtubers doing legit indie high quality movies. Show me a flick that uses the red camera. How is it a multi billion dollar industry and no one is using the red :mindblown: Even Kenyan artists are using the red and Leica types.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
proof. you lot import that rubbish over here. and it's always poor quality, even youtube have improved in the past 10 years. You have youtubers doing legit indie high quality movies. Show me a flick that uses the red camera. How is it a multi billion dollar industry and no one is using the red :mindblown: Even Kenyan artists are using the red and Leica types.

So you saying that this cinematic masterpiece is trash:hhh: TLR falling off everyday abeg.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps

So you saying that this cinematic masterpiece is trash:hhh: TLR falling off everyday abeg.

This movie tanked and lost a lot of money. This is why Nollywood producers will continue churning out low budget movies to maximize profits.