Vice News- The Young Black Conservatives of Trump’s America (Discussion)

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whole thing was a psy-op especially on twitter. Same thing with blaxit and pretty much anything else associated with candace owens

I lurked the topic back when that shyt was going on. Outside of the outraged black folks, every tweet seemed like it was either from a bot (from the "black" people) or an excited clueless republican who really beleives kanye west has strong influence on black people and will bring them to trump.

Shoutout to that one maga hat black girl who finessed all those trumpsters out of donations :laff:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Thought it would just be the trailer, not the doc. I’ll have to come back to this

But I’ve never had an issue with black conservatives, I’ve heard some sane ones and I totally get their points, especially regarding how dems take our vote for granted and haven’t done shyt for us...but I can’t take any person seriously - no matter how they identify politically or what race they are - who truly believes in and supports trump

Last edited:
Daps
Whole thing was a psy-op especially on twitter. Same thing with blaxit and pretty much anything else associated with candace owens

I lurked the topic back when that shyt was going on. Outside of the outraged black folks, every tweet seemed like it was either from a bot (from the "black" people) or an excited clueless republican who really beleives kanye west has strong influence on black people and will bring them to trump.

Shoutout to that one maga hat black girl who finessed all those trumpsters out of donations :laff:

Have you seen the studies about Russian bots posing as black people? They post as black conservatives and liberals/BLM too. Pretty interesting. They’ve been doing that since the 60s/70s to play on America’s divides and racial issues. I might make a thread about it one day.

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Do what you want, pick a side or don't but the very people who make up both parties are the same folks who treat you like :mjpls: when you come round them in regular every day life the grass isn't greener on the other side nor is the agenda blacker but... hey w/e do what you want :hubie:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Have you seen the studies about Russian bots posing as black people? They post as black conservatives and liberals/BLM too. Pretty interesting. They’ve been doing that since the 60s/70s to play on America’s divides and racial issues. I might make a thread about it one day.

would really appreciate that thread breh sooner than later.

or u can PN me minir details and ill research the rest