Vicky wants that wall built

Daps
Couldn't take the heat.

She's trying to make it seem like other people are sensitive when she's obviously the one who caught feelings after getting cooked in the replies. :childplease:
Everyone’s pretty sensitive these days. Couldn’t care less about anyone’s political opinion and I voted for Hilary :pachaha:

We also don’t know where Eddie stood politically and I don’t care to know :manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Xx2MH7D.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m Not A Trump Supporter And I’m Fully Aware Of The Evil This Country Has Contributed To This Planet

But Even With That Said Opening The Floodgates Would Be A Problem, Even If You’re From Europe You Gotta Go Through A Strict Process To Live Here, You Can’t Just Walk In

There Has To Be Organization He’s Going About It Terribly Though
I’m Sure Legal Mexicans Feel Illegal Mexicans Make Them Look Bad, There’s Nothing Wrong With Wanting A Proper Immigration Screening Process, It Doesn’t Mean She Thinks They Don’t Deserve The Right To Come Here
Nope but your one of the reasons Trump is in power . no one is making the argument that America shouldn’t have a border and they have TRIED immigration reform but the sides have differences on how that should be done. Also the wall which is what trump is asking for is just a symbol you can’t honestly believe it’s more effective than technology ( drones cameras ) and man power