Victims of gun violence.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
National Gun Violence Memorial
A online memorial to all victims of gun violence.

Look at how many black faces on that website. Look up your city and look up how many people that you knew or heard about.

This the shyt that happen everyday but is normalized in our communities and shouldn’t be.

Just bringing awareness that there is another war going on and are taking our lives each and every day.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I live around black people, yet to have a black person did in the immediate vincity of me due to gun violence.

This is issue that takes nuance because the violence is heavily concentrated in certain where there a number of dynamic causing it to occur

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I know a few high school teammates and people in my hood have that have got murdered.

That’s good for you tho. I can say the same thing about police killing people. That doesn’t mean it don’t happen.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
National Gun Violence Memorial
A online memorial to all victims of gun violence.

Look at how many black faces on that website. Look up your city and look up how many people that you knew or heard about.

This the shyt that happen everyday but is normalized in our communities and shouldn’t be.

Just bringing awareness that there is another war going on and are taking our lives each and every day.
Came across the site couple months back

Interesting look

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know a few high school teammates and people in my hood have that have got murdered.

That’s good for you tho. I can say the same thing about police killing people. That doesn’t mean it don’t happen.

:wow:I knew I could your cac ass with my post

Immediately bringing up state sanctioned violence

That was your whole tactic all the long.

Black on black everything to create a view that the pigs and state are not evil.

Go fukk yourself.

In fact go introduce yourself to some you going in chicago and and greet them in person

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
all those face
:mjcry:

that shyt is tear worthy

I couldn't scroll down for too long

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
:wow:I knew I could your cac ass with my post

Immediately bringing up state sanctioned violence

That was your whole tactic all the long.

Black on black everything to create a view that the pigs and state are not evil.

Go fukk yourself.

In fact go introduce yourself to some you going in chicago and and greet them in person

You tried to dismiss what I was saying by saying that you dnt know of anybody being killed.
And I said I can say the same thing about police shooting people.. that doesn’t make either less important.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
all those face
:mjcry:

that shyt is tear worthy

I couldn't scroll down for too long

I came across that site last week. shyts fukked up. I looked up my town and seen people I knew and even people that I forgot about being killed. That what really hit me. People dne got murdered forgot about and killer still not found.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll be honest. It may be wrong but I differentiate people who live the street life vs regular square citizens...If you are a jackboy, drug dealer, gangbanger, etc it comes with that lifestyle that you may be killed.

I view victims as innocent bystanders of square citizens who are caught up in between or have a crime pushed upon them.

It’s fukked up I guess but it makes sense to me.

I lost both of my brothers to street shyt and what can I say my oldest brother made his living robbing drug dealers and my other brother was a drug dealer I’m the square who got away.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I’ll be honest. It may be wrong but I differentiate people who live the street life vs regular square citizens...If you are a jackboy, drug dealer, gangbanger, etc it comes with that lifestyle that you may be killed.

I view victims as innocent bystanders of square citizens who are caught up in between or have a crime pushed upon them.

It’s fukked up I guess but it makes sense to me.

I lost both of my brothers to street shyt and what can I say my oldest brother made his living robbing drug dealers and my other brother was a drug dealer I’m the square who got away.

Honestly I do too but the problem is most of the time the bloodshed don’t just stay enclosed in people who are about that life, it leaks over into regular lives and regular people get killed.

To the people that are about that life, they are still victims at the end of the day. Just lost unfortunate souls.