VICTORY IS UPON US, Official Spartacus Series Finale Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
They should have rolled with crixus.... Gave them too much time to get their strategy ready..

:childplease: they would be dead even sooner then, Crassus was not an idiot nor was Caesar , you couldn't see that Crassus maneuver crixus army into a downhill valley where his troops had the high ground and out flanked them? With no supplies, no support, they were doomed, at Spartacus saved some of his team, crixus saved none.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:damn: how come we not talkin about how they took the big homey lugo??

LUGO.jpg

"""fukk YOUR MOTHERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS""

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
:sadbron: I knew the rebels wouldnt win but I need to see an alternate ending where Crassus and Caesars heads are set upon pikes :pacspit:

Crassus is the new praetor to the hard on hoes movement. :birdman:

Pompeii rolled up on some :umad: steez I won the war for you b. Then styled on him with the crisp white victory praetor gear :leon:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
"There has been some talk about a possible spinoff with Crassus and Caesar. Is anything happening with that? Is that a possibility currently?

DeKnight: I don’t think it’s outside the realm of possibility. I’m currently eyeball deep in this other sci-fi extravaganza [Incursion], so I’m not directly involved with it -- although, I’ve given my huge, enthusiastic blessing. I would love to see this world continue, and it’s been such a joy to be able to create such a unique show and a unique world. I think it would be a shame not to see more of it.

If it did happen -- and I know this is all speculative -- do you think it would be best to stay away from seeing Agron and Nasir and the surviving rebels again, just because we leave with them on a hopeful note?

DeKnight: Oh, absolutely. Definitely. I think if it goes on, I’ve always felt it would be great to follow the Caesar/Crassus/Pompey storyline. Or, if not that, I always have this little dream in the back of my head of those missing Gannicus years -- Gannicus, the wandering adventurer. Very much a Kane and Kung Fu kind of deal would be awesome.

It seems like you could do a miniseries about that sort of thing.

DeKnight: From your lips to Starz’ ears!"

I hope that that the Gannicus show comes to fruition though im doubtful. But i think after i watch this entire series again this summer i will find myself at peace with it ending and want them to just leave it alone. This was the perfect series from beginning to end. And though it was a task to make it through that first episode im so glad that i stuck with it cuz it didnt take long to hit its stride. So much has happened in this show that watching it from the beginning again will be like my first time all over again. Because so much shyt goes on while you are watching it that you forget what happened in older episodes.

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
I'm not sure if it's my favorite show ever (though definitely top 5) but I can't think of one where I was genuinely interested in so many characters and one that could have survived two actor changes. It's really impressive......

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:salute:
Hate to see HBK and Sparticaus go out like that
8DHuA.gif