Video: Chineese man tries to lure pack of dogs back to the spot to cook them lata, dogs flip script

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
why

he got what he fuking deserved
But if he was luring chickens, cows, goats, pigs, and all the other animals people eat, it would be okay?

There is no difference (in principle) from eating a dog, pig, cow, broccoli and etc...

I would not eat a dog, because I was brainwashed to believe that way, but I have no problems with cultures that do eat dogs...And if we found ourselves in a doomsday scenario with no food, you damn right I would eat a dog...Fcuk his life...

#TeamHumanBeing...:blessed:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
the-wire-s2-ep11_l.jpg

did this have you weak?
the most slept on wire season....IJS

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But if he was luring chickens, cows, goats, pigs, and all the other animals people eat, it would be okay?

There is no difference (in principle) from eating a dog, pig, cow, broccoli and etc...

I would not eat a dog, because I was brainwashed to believe that way, but I have no problems with cultures that do eat dogs...And if we found ourselves in a doomsday scenario with no food, you damn right I would eat a dog...Fcuk his life...

Dogs are mans best friend

U don't eat dogs

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once I saw him on his heels and putting his face directly in the dog's face I knew it was over. Add on that a dog pack acts like a pack. Once another dog or in this case,a person is viewed as "downed" by another dog, the others join in.

All these dog bite videos, you constantly see people putting their face directly in front of the dog's face and staring them in the eye while not realizing that a lot of dogs view this is as a sign of disrespect and aggression.

Dumb human: "HERE DOGGY DOGGY!" * Gets in dog's face* " YOU'RE SO CUTE :leostare:"

Dog: :dwillhuh::wtf:"nikka YOU BETTER GET THE fukk OUT MY FACE!! "

article-2105931-11E49FB0000005DC-532_634x361.jpg

Do not do this shyt to dogs...

This only applies to dogs that arent yours right?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

If he was luring a pack of chickens and the chickens decided they were gonna fukk him up then I'd say the chickens gave him what he deserved.

If your overpowered by any animal then you got what you deserved.

Cacs getting mauled by bears and lions thinking they could step on their turf?

Find yourself being dragged away by a gorilla in the middle of the jungle?

Got caught lacking when the tiger got out of it's cage at the zoo?

Got exactly what was coming to you.

:manny:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's Western ideology...

Other cultures around the world eat dogs...Certain African tribes eat dogs and even monkeys...
The Chinese even eat infant humans? Is that alright because it's not western values?

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
The Chinese even eat infant humans? Is that alright because it's not western values?
(1) That's not the argument here...

(2) We all agree that Humans are more special than other animals, and killing a human is not equivalent to killing a dog...If you are driving down the street, and a dog runs in front of your car, you are not going to be scarred for the rest of life (unless you are an emotional midget)...

(3) The argument here is that different cultures give different non-human animals different symbolic values...Some people in India don't eat cows, but North Americans love their steaks...

So, what makes a dog more deserving of life than a cow? Some stupid religious ideology (I mean religious in the sense that it is not based on any science)...

(4) If you can eat a cow, you can eat a dog, and yes, you can even eat humans, but MOST societies in the world have strict laws about killing other humans of the same community, and others have strict laws about killing humans period...

Just because a small minority of Chinese people eat human infants, it does NOT mean that it is in accordance with MAINSTREAM Chinese laws and norms...