[VIDEO]Cosby accuser’s family ‘despises black people’ & used Cosby for revenge on ‘all black people’

kidsinamerica_

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cosby accuser’s family ‘despises black people’ & used Cosby for revenge on ‘all black people’

Robert Russell, a close friend of chief Cosby accuser Andrea Constand broke his silence after 18 years about the ghosts in the Constand family's background.

By
Eric Norton - Editorial
-
May 5, 2018

Andrea Constand's mother, Gianna Constand exiting the courtroom following the verdict. (Reuters/Pool Photo)

Andrea’s mother hates black men,” Robert Russell, a close friend of the Constand family told YC during an exclusive interview in a suburban hotel outside of Philadelphia.

Andrea Constand is the lone Cosby accuser who brought criminal charges charges against the comedian for an alleged assault that occurred nearly 18 years ago.

“What they have done is disgraceful,” Russell told us. “I’ll never forget when she told me she’d like to see all ******s gathered together and killed. That is genocide. She spoke like Adolf Hitler. I realized what I was getting involved in and got out of it like a bat out of hell. That family was dark and I don’t want anything to do with them.”

Cosby accuser's family 'despises black people' & used Cosby for revenge on 'all black people' – YC.NEWS

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This cosby shyt is bigger than him, this whole shyt is going to affect the whole black community for a very long time, motherfukkers out here think they are safe because they on some lgbt/sjw fake bullshyt right now, don't worry the disastrous after effects is going to show glaringly as this shyt continues to unfold, WATCH..

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
local site, that's like the montreal gazette etc. i don't know that paper but it's probably popular where you are.
Nah, that paper is not popular in philly and I just LIVE in Montreal. I used to be in Philly...Bruner off Germantown in Nicetown. Never saw a "YC NEWS" anywhere. Site gets low visitors.
:mjlol:
If they're so well known, why so few twitter followers, no retweets, no likes?
What does the popular Montreal Gazette, a paper you know (that I'm unfamiliar with)have to do with this unknown small website, and why would you try to dismiss me using location when I literally name blocks I stayed on in the place you're lying about, nikka?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, that paper is not popular in philly and I just LIVE in Montreal. I used to be in Philly...Bruner off Germantown in Nicetown. Never saw a "YC NEWS" anywhere. Site gets low visitors.If they're so well known, why so few twitter followers, no retweets, no likes?What does the popular Montreal Gazette, a paper you know (that I'm unfamiliar with)have to do with this unknown small website, and why would you try to dismiss me using location when I literally name blocks I stayed on in the place you're lying about, nikka?

ask the op, i am just speculating. damn nikka you acting like it was me who posted the article.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This cosby shyt is bigger than him, this whole shyt is going to affect the whole black community for a very long time, motherfukkers out here think they are safe because they on some lgbt/sjw fake bullshyt right now, don't worry the disastrous after effects is going to show glaringly as this shyt continues to unfold, WATCH..
I’m planning to get out of America.