Video: Desiigner sh*ts on EST Gee, calls him hot garbage/trash for trying to charge him $75k for a verse

Daps
85k? :mjlol: there’s maybe 5% of artist in the industry worth that amount for one verse. Designer is goofy but still I don’t blame him for getting mad at that price. nikka you not Drake or Kanye.

If Future charged Meg 200k and she actually sells singles then that 85k you’re associating with Drake or Kanye wouldn’t be enough to fukk your girl

Respectfully

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Est gee probably didn't want to do the feature for that man and taxed him....besides at this current moment, gee charging him 75k is adequate based off where both artists are in their careers...this helps desiiigner wayyyyyyyy more

I doubt he charged future and French 75k...
This is exactly what happened. He didn't wanna do the feature.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
EST ain’t hot like that where he’s moving the needle for a song to get streams and placements. EST feature ain’t getting you a Billboard placement or a plaque.

He overcharged Deisigner because...he's Designer. I'm sure a regular street cat can get a Gee verse for 25-30k cash.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
85k? :mjlol: there’s maybe 5% of artist in the industry worth that amount for one verse. Designer is goofy but still I don’t blame him for getting mad at that price. nikka you not Drake or Kanye. EST isn’t anything special anyway. You got plenty of artist who talk about street shyt. I could see if it’s Lil Baby or Durk.
You think you can get baby or Durk for 75k?

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bianca-belair-money.gif

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I remember an old DDG vlog early in his rap career after he signed with epic and he wanted a Young Thug feature and the lady in the office told him 75K and no video. Video appearance is extra. This like late 2018, early 2019.

i honestly thought that was a good deal.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
He obviously has no A&R or publicist anymore, or anyone…a homeboy, his babymoms, his mother’s brother Uncle Black…to tell him how fukking stupid he looks, being as washed as he is…asking a popping artist for a feature and then publicly scoffing at the price…now he probably can’t pay half the nikkas in the south for a feature if he wanted to :mjlol:

Then on top of that has the nerve to call anyone else garbage…he must be on drugs