Video: Flight to Nigeria full of Chinese ppl

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
There is no chinese colonization. Stop feeding into this Sinophobia bullsh!t. China has been around for 5000+ years and never expanded past asia - they themselves got occupied by Europeans.

You're telling me that China will do worse than lead to 10 million deaths like king leopold of Belgium ? Or force african central banks to bank in China and set their interest rates ?

:laff::laff::laff:

They've stated very plainly what their intentions are in Africa. It's all in writing, but you know what they say about where to put something if you wanna hide it from Black people. Now that's funny.

The native African fumbling the greatest fortune the world has ever known is kinda funny too, in a way. Not really, but hey, it ain't me over there.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
you can only give a fukk about a people who don't give a fukk about themselves for so long
Yeah, stopped reading right here. You act like you're doing African countries a favour by "caring" (whatever that means). You saying that pretty much confirms why Americans and their babble about African countries should not be entertained.

This video is about Nigeria but you couldn't help but make it about 53 other countries that are very different in many ways. :unimpressed:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've stated very plainly what their intentions are in Africa. It's all in writing, but you know what they say about where to put something if you wanna hide it from Black people. Now that's funny.

The native African fumbling the greatest fortune the world has ever known is kinda funny too, in a way. Not really, but hey, it ain't me over there.

Like I said, if you think the Chinese will do worse than europeans then it is you who needs to read a history book.

One country alone is still actively controlling several african countries finances and resources and has for more than a century

You think african leaders haven't tried ?
Do you know who Patrice Lumumba is ?

Thomas Sankara ?

Do you know the history of the IMF in Africa ?

You realize it took 200 years for Euros to try and successfully colonize africa ?

You know they tried spreading the flu to kill us off but couldn't succeed ?

:laff::laff::laff:

Last edited: