Video: Future - THE WIZRD (Documentary)

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Nah he just started putting out more and more songs that sounded the exact same and most were ehh. He starting mailing in verses and choruses, similar to those Jay-Z songs he did.

He finally reached a certain level of oversaturation where he didn't keep up the high level. You can't tell me the vast majority of these projects the last 4 years arent full of his throwaways. That Future project labeled as a DJ Esco album was :picard:.

I agree with you but I do think people are getting tired of that 2015 Future sound that he hasn't evolved past. Talking about the slurred vocals, excessive codeine references, etc.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I agree with you but I do think people are getting tired of that 2015 Future sound that he hasn't evolved past. Talking about the slurred vocals, excessive codeine references, etc.

It's not the sound as much as the way he stopped being melodic and just repeated phrases. His melodic trap style is still relevant and heavily used.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
It's not the sound as much as the way he stopped being melodic and just repeated phrases. His melodic trap style is still relevant and heavily used.

shyt that makes sense, his recent work lacks that "catchiness". Repetitive shyt like "I TOOK THE TOP OFF THE MAYBACH".

But I didn't mean melodic trap but rather the literal mumble rap that he still does.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn that documentary is fire! It really showed you everything.

I thought he was just trying to talk tough when he mentioned BMG but he really was part of a crew lol.

Also nikka finessed Mask Off on to the project and ain't say it was a sample at first? Is that what happened :mjlol: