VIDEO INCLUDED: FBI Let's Hillary Clinton Off The Hook (SO, WE ALL STILL EQUAL UNDER THE LAW?)

Do You Agree With Their Decision?

• Total voters

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Anti-TPP which will put our Americans out of work, Fair-Trade, and not meting special interests groups be corrupt and fukk over the millions of hard working Americans in this country. Ross Perot tried to tell us in 92' and people didn't listen. What happened? NAFTA came passed by Clinton and millions of people lost their jobs.
and you believe starting "a trade war" with China wont cost millions of people their jobs? :mjlol:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No...Just calling out your bullshyt.

The fact that your only response to that truth I just laid is to call me an "agent" shows you lack any real depth in defending your bullshyt stance.

Nothing happened to Clarence Thomas so that answers the question in the title....yes we are all equal under the law when you are heavily alligned with the government. Clarence Thomas proves this.
We are talking about our national security BREACHED and info given to other countries in return for PERSONAL FAVORS :why::mindblown: This woman is running for POTUS goddamn man. This doesn't have shyt to do with Clarence Thomas. "Ol, he raped someone, so I can commit a criminal offense too" ass nikka :snoop:

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
We are talking about our national security BREACHED and info given to other countries in return for PERSONAL FAVORS :why::mindblown: This woman is running for POTUS goddamn man. This doesn't have shyt to do with Clarence Thomas. "Ol, he raped someone, so I can commit a criminal offense too" ass nikka :snoop:

But you never answered my first question.

was there ever a situation where a Black person was put out there for using their private emails for official matters???

You asked the question about us being equal under the law as if some Black person has ever been in such a similiar situation which they have not...so your argument has holes. But when i pointed out how when you are allinged with the government you are equal under the law and get passes all day wether you are Black or white you say "This doesn't have shyt to do with Clarence Thomas."

:camby:

Bottom line: You made this ruling into a race issue when there was no need for it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
shyt isn't funny man. This shows that our government favors a certain class.
Or it shows that she did nothing criminal. I understand if politics make you favor trump. But y'all trying to put her jail and ruin her life breh? Come on man, whatever happened to agreeing to disagree? I'm voting for Hillary but If trump gets elected in not leaving the country and I'm not gonna try to assassinate him. I respect the will of the people.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This woman is headed straight to the Presidency. I can only imagine the connects they've made over the years. Time to call in some favors.:blessed:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Did you just get to America last week:beli:

Some of y'all really believed in that BS they taught you in school huh:martin:

Bless your heart :childplease:
No, it's about putting our nation at risk. I don't believe everything about life they taught me in school. She's running for POTUS man please get a grip. She has access to NUCLEAR CODES.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't matter, our national security was breached. Also, as her gig as Secretary Of State her sorry ass skills led to deaths in Honduras and the Middle-East.

How does affect me and other us blacks? Why should we take a stand and interject ourselves into this issue?