Video: Jeep Wrangler crashes into Liberty Walk Ferrari 458 at SEMA

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
STFU! Little pieces of plastic & rubber is not worth crying over.

Your 'ears & heart' should be in pain when you realize 2 billion people are living malnourished, that is something a 'man' should be able to feel for not some plastic parts.

www.truthcontest.com

i'm a car lover, i can appreciate a work of art... gtfoh with that nonsense take this shyt to the race track or tlr. please negro...

:camby::rudy:

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
i'm a car lover, i can appreciate a work of art... gtfoh with that nonsense take this shyt to the race track or tlr. please negro...

:camby::rudy:

I too, appreciate art; whether it'd be a beautiful car, film, music, writing, painting etc... to the highest degree and the best forms of art brings us collectively in to the NOW, the present moment and reminds us of our own mortality.

www.truthcontest.com

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I too, appreciate art; whether it'd be a beautiful car, film, music, writing, painting etc... to the highest degree and the best forms of art brings us collectively in to the NOW, the present moment and reminds us of our own mortality.

www.truthcontest.com

1DKCHhH.jpg

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
The rear end of the Ferrari got damaged and the Jeep got minimal damage. What was the driver of the Jeep doing at the time?

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
The rear end of the Ferrari got damaged and the Jeep got minimal damage. What was the driver of the Jeep doing at the time?
the 458 was so low and the Jeep was so high, that he couldn't measure the distance from the cars probably. in either case he shouldn't have been following so closely to begin with.
texting, probably :aicmon:
or this.