Video Jim Jones exposed on facetime for wearing Willie Lump Lump Jordan's

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Alot of dudes in this industry wear fake shoes, watches and clothes. Do remember Jacob was this big heralded jeweler everyone was shouting out for years, giving nikkas knock off jewelry :mjlol:
Exactly. These nikkas live fake lives, fukk women with fake asses, what's a fake pair of kicks to them

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I never been in the sneaker culture. I just like really dope Jordans and Nikes. nikkas be standing in line for hours to cop sneakers they never gonna wear :camby:
I don't get the shyt either. I think its really lame. I understand rocking a nice clean pair of kicks, but the way these dudes geek over the shyt is on some pokemon shyt. I don't even care what the brand is or when it came out. If it looks cool, is a reasonable price, I'm buying it so I can wear it. The whole "shoe game" is just wack to me. Most of those shoes look like shyt.

Daps
Alot of dudes in this industry wear fake shoes, watches and clothes. Do remember Jacob was this big heralded jeweler everyone was shouting out for years, giving nikkas knock off jewelry :mjlol:

Noooooooo fareal?
Yo its times where i be feelin like some rappers jewels really be fake

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
nikkas stressing over shyt that don't matter. It's all the same cheap ass material at the end of the day.

True, but this fool got hustled & paid major loot for some fake kicks so I can understand why he's mad even though it's funny as hell! :russ:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Noooooooo fareal?
Yo its times where i be feelin like some rappers jewels really be fake

A reason I heard dudes in nfl, nba and music industry rock fake is because bytches like shiny things and they aint gotta buy real since the people gonna assume its real. Fake shyt to attract these fake chicks. Lol.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
SMH @ grown ass people acting like kids over some gotdamn shoes.

The only people that should be going crazy for colorful high price shoes is school kids.