(Video) Joel Embiid - Rugged Rim Protector 2017/18

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
27.2ppg/36 and 3.7apg/36 and he's just scratching the surface of his offensive potential :wow:

His scoring is stupid but he's a shockingly talented playmaker too. You know how hard it is to teach patience in the post? I see Embiid hitting cutters, shooters, and all making all kinds of HOCKEY ASSISTS as a young player. You don't know what to do.

Dude is almost unguardable. His biggest weakness is his 82 game season stamina and the fact he's made of glass.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
His scoring is stupid but he's a shockingly talented playmaker too. You know how hard it is to teach patience in the post? I see Embiid hitting cutters, shooters, and all making all kinds of HOCKEY ASSISTS as a young player. You don't know what to do.

Dude is almost unguardable. His biggest weakness is his 82 game season stamina and the fact he's made of glass.
The dude was born to play basketball, his feel for the game is absurd and he learns so damn fast. He's one of the most gifted talents the league has ever seen regardless of what comes of that talent.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best big in the world :wow:

Easily. I think the only one comparable in talent is AD.

Honestly, if we're talking in terms of pure on the court impact, he has to be top 5-7 in the league. Lebron, Curry, Durant, and Harden are the only ones I'd put over him for sure.

The dude was born to play basketball, his feel for the game is absurd and he learns so damn fast. He's one of the most gifted talents the league has ever seen regardless of what comes of that talent.

I dunno if it was a season or two ago but I saw Embiid get hit with a sick up and under rip through by Cousins in the post that led to an And 1. You saw a Embiid was like :ohhh: and like two games later, he did the EXACT SAME MOVE and did it fukking amazingly.

I saw that shyt and knew that the league was in trouble. Dude has that Lebron-esque photographic memory where he can incorporate other players move into his game but he does it even MORE naturally. Lebron won't use it till he perfects it in the off-season whereas Joel will do it in the next week or two.

He's a sponge. Anything that works, he'll assimilate it into his offensive repertoire and use it. It's why you see him using step-backs and the like.

shyt makes no sense.