Video: King Los caught by TMZ walking around with Diddy, looking like a deer caught in headlights, like he ain’t want nobody to know he siding w Puff

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
You could have replaced the term street dudes with the term regular people and it would have been just as true. But you nikkas have some type of unhealthy obsession with the streets/street nikkas. Los never even been on that type of time.
For sure YOU never been on that type of time cause if there’s anyone on this forum who knows what it means to be a square, it’s certainly you! The same nikka who got booked and stripped naked and was screaming like a bytch when them Memphis nikkas robbed you. 4 years and you still haven’t gotten them back, despite them not having masks on and you knowing who they are

:mjlol:

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
crazy how los has been forgotten by most dont ppl remember that a milli freestyle ppl said was better than waynes at the time. Dude came up "or tried to" during the blog era heyday. The longstanding criticism with him was ppl said he can freestyle his ass off but couldnt make a cohesive album ppl would want to listen to.

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can anyone find more fakkits on the coli that are obsessed with them than me? I dare anyone to meet my challenge. I will start off with my first one. Just look above at the reply before last one? Can you beat this? Look at how obsessed this fakkit is

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Can anyone find more fakkits on the coli that are obsessed with them than me? I dare anyone to meet my challenge. I will start off with my first one. Just look above at the reply before last one? Can you beat this? Look at how obsessed this fakkit is
You got robbed and stripped like a bytch.

Two of your mans got smoked 2 weeks ago.

And you ain’t still do shyt.

We don’t wanna hear no tough talk from you goofy

💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Since when was Los a street guy?
Slightly more aggressive Mickey Facts at best
I honestly have no idea who the fukk "king los" is. Is this some new York shyt?
King Los (originally just Los) was in the same category as a Fabolous, Big Sean, Joe Budden and Red Cafe type of rapper.

The others besides Red Cafe ended up becoming much bigger. Although in Fab's case, mainstream fans still have no clue who he is even if they've listened to him. Budden's rap career flopped but he went into Love & Hip Hop and then when he started co-hosting Everyday Struggle that's when his fame blew up across the board (and became rich). Budden was actually a meme people laughed at for years until he started working for Complex.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I didn't recognize him, I thought that was an old institutionalized dude based on the mannerisms.
:dead:

Los looking like a fool. But like working for Kanye, the paycheck is nice.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He don’t have a choice.

His professional future is tied to the diddler.

This is why it’s so important for diddy to make the right moves going forward.

So many people’s future are tied to what happens next.

Hopefully he’s thinking about those people instead of trying to defend himself.
Diddy don't give a fukk about any of these people.

If he could have had somebody AI King Los onto those Cassie tapes to replace him he would have done it.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Why random ass white people don't ask me if I'm alright and tell me people are worried about me and show concern when they see me walking down the street

:pacspit:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Don’t know who dude is.

But he malfunctioned in real time, he ain’t know what to do.

Dudes a liability!

He snitching within the first 48