Video: Meek Mill Feat. Drake - Going Bad

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Ok and? lol
He's constantly putting out shytty music
This is a forum and some of us speak on music we like as well as music we don't like

He constantly puts out music that people all over the world love and you help his stay big like a fan by paying him attention like a fan g

Bruh, he's even admitted to having writers :laff:

Yes he’s done co written songs. Niccas who are slow can’t compute the idea of a co written song.

“Who ever say they making me hits but ain’t got no hits sound like they need Me” :yeahrug:

There’s not a star Drake level since Jay Z who has written for more other prominent artists than Drake

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
im impressed by the amount of positivity in this thread for first few pages. pretty dope track overall meeks verse was kinda ehh to me.

kid art also did that pusha short film a few yrs back. i always think of that when i see his name.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
underwhelming song and video

theres a lot of people out there. i guess this type of shyt is new to some of them :yeshrug:

I expect a little more originality from people who are supposed to be at the top of the game and setting the tone, but thats the times we live in i guess:ehh:

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dope video. Okay song. It’s just frustrating when nikkas like Drake insists on just coasting on records especially with he’s on the same track with another top rapper. No competitive nature in hip hop anymore.

nikkas specifically go to drake for a hit, not 4PM in Calabasas