Video: Meek Mill x Funk Flex Freestyle #FREESTYLE068

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Meek mill making his final rounds.

Dude dissed Drake, his mainstream career is over.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
You crazy. Meek good
In the streets yeah but in corporate amerikkka he's done. That's why dude acting so humbled and talking about he open to speaking to Drake.

All his money slowed down, he lost the girl he spent half a years raps bragging about, he lost a beef he started, no one cares about his Rollie raps anymore so he put out some black conscious records :mjlol:

I don't even like Drake but this nikka meek is pathetic.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
:mjlol: a million people ain't cop no meek mill album foh.
they did. putting fingers in your ears wont change that.

In the streets yeah but in corporate amerikkka he's done. That's why dude acting so humbled and talking about he open to speaking to Drake.

All his money slowed down, he lost the girl he spent half a years raps bragging about, he lost a beef he started, no one cares about his Rollie raps anymore so he put out some black conscious records :mjlol:

I don't even like Drake but this nikka meek is pathetic.
tf lol

Meek money hasn't slowed down one bit but since you in his pockets can you tell me how much he got? Okay he lost a bytch with a fake ass, there's a milly more where that came from. He lost the beef but Drake is a known fraud now. homie just put out the best album of his career, I don't see how his money is slowing up or these conscious records you claim.

seriously dawg, what tf are you smoking?

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
they did. putting fingers in your ears wont change that.

tf lol

Meek money hasn't slowed down one bit but since you in his pockets can you tell me how much he got? Okay he lost a bytch with a fake ass, there's a milly more where that came from. He lost the beef but Drake is a known fraud now. homie just put out the best album of his career, I don't see how his money is slowing up or these conscious records you claim.

seriously dawg, what tf are you smoking?
Yea that's why he had to open up for Nicki and that's why part of his album promo is essentially apologizing to Drake for being in the wrong.

Drake got exposed but so did Meek. He got exposed for being a homotional lil nikka who thought his tour money and girl made him something he NEVER WAS. He's an average rapper who got a deal thru a CO and his biggest mainstream hits were Drake and future features.

If meek isn't done it's ONLY because he came out and did this press tour apologizing to Drake. I bet the CACS who cut his check told him he ain't getting shyt until he makes his fukk up right

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Yea that's why he had to open up for Nicki and that's why part of his album promo is essentially apologizing to Drake for being in the wrong.

Drake got exposed but so did Meek. He got exposed for being a homotional lil nikka who thought his tour money and girl made him something he NEVER WAS. He's an average rapper who got a deal thru a CO and his biggest mainstream hits were Drake and future features.

If meek isn't done it's ONLY because he came out and did this press tour apologizing to Drake. I bet the CACS who cut his check told him he ain't getting shyt until he makes his fukk up right

tenor.gif

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
*feels good to see black people finally waking up n smelling the coffee when it comes to these "fans"

*remember when "they" :mjpls: , were trying their hardest to bury the bull back in 2015

almost had him too :mjpls:

The corporate tricks, the back2back grammy nomination, the Drake Fader fluff pieces n all :mjlol:

¥

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
:mjlol: ^ homie tryna discredit Meek hella delusional
Discredit what? It's the truth. What is there to discredit, that jay shyt ain't even plat for real. I don't cosign fake nikkas like y'all fan boys will. AR AB been exposed meek for all that frauding foh