Video of Danny Garcia's Low Blows (Pause) on Matthysse

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Though I haven't gone back to watch the fight a second time, there was a lot of uproar about Danny's low blows on Matthysse. Someone on Boxingscene made a video and posted.

:ohhh:

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
SMDH. Dude was getting his head pulled down a lot and rabbit punched crazy. Sh*t like this is sour grapes.

I have to go back to watch the fight again. Seeing this video alone Danny did throw a lot of low blows (even when not being pulled down). Matthysse though did land rabbit punches too, not sure as much as the low blows though. I'm gonna try watching it again tonight.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Though I haven't gone back to watch the fight a second time, there was a lot of uproar about Danny's low blows on Matthysse. Someone on Boxingscene made a video and posted.

:ohhh:

:umad:

I dont see threads on Matthysse pushing down, vicious rabbit punches, and blatant elbows to the throat every time Garcia landed a Combo.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to go back to watch the fight again. Seeing this video alone Danny did throw a lot of low blows (even when not being pulled down). Matthysse though did land rabbit punches too, not sure as much as the low blows though. I'm gonna try watching it again tonight.
Basically it doesn't matter. Matthysse lost and it wasn't because of the low blows.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
:umad:

I dont see threads on Matthysse pushing down, vicious rabbit punches, and blatant elbows to the throat every time Garcia landed a Combo.....

I'm not mad at all, I'm not invested in either fighter and I like both. I'd love to see a video with Matthysse equally doing the same amount of rabbit punches, pulling head down as Danny did with low blows (which seems like quite a few from just this video). No hate here at all.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Most of those shots are beltline SMH.
This......

Garcia is heavy handed, and throws sharp, fast clubbing swings, which once he lets them go he has little control. LM should have scouted this and know not to pull his head down vs a vicious body attacker, knowing what he would get in return, thats what happen when your busy sparring the pups sparking them, giving a false perception when the truth is he's declined from the Alexander match IMO....

LM still could have a good career, he needs to be fed names to keep him sharp and hungry though, he also needs to stay far the fukk away from Garcia, he aint like Garcia power one bit and completely gave up his jab and strategy early after Garcia rolled his jab and shot the right over the top..........

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:rudy: nikkas is acting like this was Mares/Agbeko, now that was some low blow shyt that cost a fight, but most of Garcia's shyt were borderline, and he did have his head pulled down on some of those. Punchers need to understand that guys are going to go at their body in order to take some steam away from them. Alexander did the same thing to Maidiana and pretty much dominated dude like nobody else. Lucas should have prepared for that.

On another note dudes have too much time on their hands with some of these damn videos. This is almost as bad as the nikka who made like a 40 min slow motion video of Manny/Bradley to show people Timmy honestly won that fight even though 95% of the boxing public as well as the 5 WBO judges saw that as a clear decisive victory for :deadmanny: It's like some nikkas gotta be different or find something to bytch about.:snoop:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lucas also hit Danny after the bell in rd2 I believe... on top of the rabbit punches N holding the head down

The big bad bully got out bullied, out boxed, N his face broke

N his stans who swore Swift was scary N ducking N wouldn't last past the 3rd rd can't handle it N I love the tears:russ:

#swiftset
axD2Bx5.jpg

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Lucas also hit Danny after the bell in rd2 I believe... on top of the rabbit punches N holding the head down

N his stans who swore Swift was scary N ducking N wouldn't last past the 3rd rd can't handle it N I love the tears:russ:

#swiftset
axD2Bx5.jpg
:dead:at that gif

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

#swiftset
axD2Bx5.jpg