Video of security guard being shot at Lennox Mall

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Crime was worse in the 80's and 90's but let these Black baby boomers tell it the last 10yrs is as bad as things ever been.:francis:

The generation directly after the Civil rights one dropped the ball and wanna blame Millennials and Zoomers.

Now all of a sudden shyt is hopeless. Pathetic.:hhh:

Its funny seeing people say its worst now when people in the 80's and 90's was getting culled like cattle. Its just that we have mobile phones now and nobody wants to address the real issue with someone willing to rob a security guard in broad daylight? I mean this is wakanda for black folks but it looks like every other city with income inequality issues.,

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:ucku:

It’s called hyperbole you simple minded internet twat. There is a generation of people who should be raising children and grandchildren instead of beasting on the internet.

Are they all on onlyfans? No, obviously. Are they on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc being social media whores? Yes.

And I shouldn’t have had to explain that, but I know we have some remedial readers here who can’t read for context or infer a point.
grandma's are on social media being whores? lolllll

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crime was worse in the 80's and 90's but let these Black baby boomers tell it the last 10yrs is as bad as things ever been.:francis:

The generation directly after the Civil rights one dropped the ball and wanna blame Millennials and Zoomers.

Now all of a sudden shyt is hopeless. Pathetic.:hhh:

why the hell yall keep skipping generation X? :pachaha: We're 90% of the parents of these kids cutting up right now..