Video of Shanquella Robson released

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah... These pieces of shyt are forever linked to that girl dying. I can see the world making their lives living hells every time they try to post something.
Yea some angry comments under a social media post will show them.

Family need to go after them for wrongful death and create a website naming them and keeping it updated so they'll be remembered for this forever.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Happens all the time , I had a close friend family member that was killed by the ex husband of his wife , he was a police officer , was never charged with murder but the family won a lawsuit against the ex husband

This seems different to me because the incentive to cover up is to protect the police officer.

What incentive does the federal government have in covering up a crime committed by nikkas against nikkas in another country?

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
This seems different to me because the incentive to cover up is to protect the police officer.

What incentive does the federal government have in covering up a crime committed by nikkas against nikkas in another country?
Covering up and not going thru proper investigation tactics are more so relevant here than anything my guy , I’m a former criminal justice major so I don’t know things in detail but what I did find odd was the fact that they are announcing anything before Mexico, imo that’s why I’m calling bull shyt, but I’ll wait it out and see what Mexico do but again why is America trying to to best Mexico to the punch, they can’t really do shyt yet…hence why I feel like they don’t care

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don’t see the link to any video ?

And even so this ain’t all the way street justice them just getting beat up