[Video] Wale ft. Meek Mill - Heaven's Afternoon

Tuling

Pro
Daps
Good song but it wont have me listening to The Gifted. Unless someone convinces me that it isn't diced pineapples Wale :snooze: , cus sure Meek Mill approaches nine out of ten songs the same but I much prefer his delivery and flow

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good song but it wont have me listening to The Gifted. Unless someone convinces me that it isn't diced pineapples Wale :snooze: , cus sure Meek Mill approaches nine out of ten songs the same but I much prefer his delivery and flow

It's the album of the year in my opinion. Give Jesus Piece, Black Heroes, Bricks, and 88 a listen and if you don't feel any of those then don't go any further.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
it's weird how much energy i have to muster up to give Wale a chance to listen to any of his music still.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
i like the sharing/flipping a verse shyt..young gunz used to do that shyt

when meek and wale puttin out a duel album? nikka i aint buy an album since savage life 2.but ill buy that shyt of the strength of the excitement and energy..

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's weird how much energy i have to muster up to give Wale a chance to listen to any of his music still.

I suggest you take a deep look in the mirror and figure out what part of Wale's personality, attitude or overall vibe reminds you most of yourself..and come to a better understanding of yourself...because this isn't a case of a rapper lacking any sort of talent, he has that in abundance. Wale can go, people need to stop sleeping. I can care less how he comes across on interviews or any of that bs...bar for bar, flow for flow..just based on pure rap, he is up there with the best out right now..and he doesn't have to lie or have fake drug pushing tales in his rhymes.

You are missing out on some of the best work by any rapper out now, period. I thought this was about the music.

To each their own though.