Vince censoring the guy that runs the place

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Those who follow John Cena on Instagram know that the WWE Superstar rarely posts content that goes hand-in-hand with his sometimes vanilla character on television. Although Cena has well over a million followers, he rarely, if ever, posts photos of himself.

Cena's posts on Instagram range from photos of the Trailer Park Boys, to boxes of Life cereal, to Bo Jackson breaking a baseball bat.

The WWE United States Champion noted on Twitter that he has been encouraged to change the abstract nature of his Instagram account.

:beli: won't let him be himself. As artistic as that self is at that:rudy:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Im pretty sure this is a steph thing
Maybe they want more in character atuff idk...im looking at his account and see no issue

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
makes sense

maybe they want the guy who's the face of the company to be more company revolving:ohhh:
Read the comments of his gram and i can understand....mainly little jimmy like kids asking him in character questions while he posts pics Of daniel day lewis as mr. Plainview in there will be blood and doing so without any explanation lol

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Im pretty sure this is a steph thing
Maybe they want more in character atuff idk...im looking at his account and see no issue
Nah from everything I've read from former writers over the past few years this isn't her style at all.

Dunn got his finger on the switch :wow: