Virginia law enforcement worker killed in shootout with deputies after murdering family of teen he catfished.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
"Pedophile sheriff's deputy commits suicide by cop after murdering family of teen he had kidnapped, police say" - ftfy, nbc

also cacs age like beasts, this is supposed to be 28? :scust:

Austin-Lee-Edwards-appears-in-his-law-enforcement-profile-photo.jpg
Cac looks like a 48 year father that's stressed out because his son is addicted to various drugs, his 16 year daughter is pregnant, his overweight wife has uncontrollable blood pressure, and is about to loose his job at the factory. All the while blaming Obama for his problems even though he's been out of office for 5 years.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
These news organizations have been extra soft on cops as of late even more the usual. Between how crime was covered leading up to the midterms and all these feel good bullshyt copaganda stories they've been putting out, I have to assume pig sororities around the country threatened their access to info after George Floyd.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
These news organizations have been extra soft on cops as of late even more the usual. Between how crime was covered leading up to the midterms and all these feel good bullshyt copaganda stories they've been putting out, I have to assume pig sororities around the country threatened their access to info after George Floyd.

I spoke to a few people that work in the news media and this is facts.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
It’s a big story here in California. Sheriff Pedo from Virginia Drove his ass to Cali to see this girl, then murder a her family. took her to Arizona where he gets killed.

There’s a theory out there that the teen daughter might be involved

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I notice the media does this alot, whenever a cop is clearly guilty of wrongdoing they immediately try to distance him from law enforcement. Even if he commited the crime while on duty and got suspended pending the investigation, they will refer to him as a former officer the whole time.