Singles Virginia, We Got A Problem

O.F.R.O.N

Rookie
Daps
TURN DOWN by OFRON

(Verse)
"Southsiding/ riding/ hiding/ that won't in my blood/ (my blood)/ and if we find em'/ scalp dividing/ dying is a must/ (a must)/ and if he snitching/ even bytches/ pay they kids a visit/ can't show weakness/all night sleepless/ all comes with this Bit-ness/ mama's drama ain't my problem when I'm chasing commas/ (commas)/ but for them commas, all around ya house I'll chase ya mama/ (mama)/ A.K-40's with bananas/ call em' "Bin Ladens"/ Trade the Center of ya body with ya face for snatching/ see how this oozy/ move me loosely/ like a groupie coochie/ do me Gucci/ fukk a pair of Louie's out me girl/Guisaeppe, Poochie/ fukk the Jimmy Chooey out me girl/ that coc you sniffling, bet that bytch been twice around the world/ Boston Georgie/ can't afford me/ gorgeous holding the tech/ said I'm going soft/ left a piece of ya spine to hold up ya neck/ INDASTRETS' centerpiece/ I been A beast for real/ (for real)/ was busy holding my nikkas down and making their raps look real/ yeeeeeah

(Chorus)
-TURN DOWN FOR WHAT/ (FOR WHAT)
-TURN BACK FOR WHO/ (FOR WHO)
-TURN DOWN THIS STREET/ (THIS STREET?)
-AND WAIT RIGHT HERE FOR ME/ (FOR ME)

(Verse)
I-I-I-I- I'll Pistol Pete Ya/ for ya Yeezys/ even worse for Reefah/ (no sticks, no seeds)/ and if she sour, that bytch a keeper/so Pretty Tony/ with the Homies/ vida with the Locs/(the Locs)/ if it's a problem INDASTRETS then leave em'on his doe/ step/ help/ ain't in your reach/ self/ help/ can't even teach/ well/ hell/ if life's a "B"/ then my daddy lied to me/ same ole toilet/ just new tissue/ pop your collar/ I pop my pistol/ yeah, you signed but my shyt's Official/ you so "lickle"/ p*ssy-CLAAAT/ I'll take your wig and push it BAAAAACK/ take the weed and leave the money/ TAKE THE WHAT AND LEAVE THE WHAAAT/ (TAKE THE WHAT AND LEAVE THE WHAAAT)/ Suzie Q'd me/ how her dude be/ washing coc with movies/ chain smoking loosies/ asking Suzie/ how the fukk she knew me/ this bytch moved me to her fave 5/ now ain't that a doozy/ if I was him and she did that with her mouth, I'd probably shoot me/ turn down for what/ (FOR WHAT)/ turn back for who/ (FOR WHO)/ turn down this street/ (this street?)/ now pass that "yoppa" to me/ (TO ME)..."