Visiting my bro in law in hospital. Hunchback Cac nurse waddles in.....

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Me and my wife at the hospital visiting her brother and I swear this 6'5 Quasi Moto looking cac with short arms waddles in the door with a huge smile on his face like:mjlit:
He one of the head nurses or something. Dude immediately starts asking questions bout my newborn son who sleep next to me. I'm being cordial and polite.

Then he starts telling us how he got 5 kids like we care:what:Making small talk and cracking terrible jokes. My wife and mother in law all giving him the sympathy laughs that you get when yo jokes are bad.

Then he tells us how one of his grandkids is mixed and the rest are white. So we like .. Ooookkkaaaayyy cool? The rest of the convo went like this:

Nurse : yeaah buddy I tell ya she's a tan color and the rest of us are as white as can be. They dont even call us caucasian, they call us pale! harharhar:bryan:

My wife::heh:
Me::dahell:

Nurse : Yeah when my daughter brought home a black guy, I didn't care at all ya know...I didnt mind it.

My wife::lupe: oh yeah?
Me::rudy:

Nurse : oh nooo not at all. Matter fact, I had a best friend outta high school, Jerry... He's black.
:dahell::wtf::childplease:
Nurse: you all member that movie white men cant jump? Harharhar lemme tell ya sum. Jerry use ta poke at me when that movie came out cuz I wasnt a very good jumper. I had a decent jump shot but I couldn't jump high.:bryan:

My wife: laughing nervously :pachaha:
Me::wtb:

Nurse: but ya know what I tell him? I tell em if I direct a movie, ima call it black men cant swim cause Jerry couldnt swim AT ALL HARHARHARHAR:heh:
Every time we went to a pool, Jerry never got in! Never! :smugbiden:

At this point, as he's putting the IV in my bro in law, I get up out the chair. My wife knew that meant I was ready to go so we grabbed our son, said our goodbyes and dipped.

I can't stand when they try to make small talk and end up exposing themselves in the process. My guy, just stick that IV in my mans, stfu and keep it moving. :camby:
"black men can't swim".... The audacity of that fool.

So me and my wife back at the crib and I'm venting, looking up swimming lessons in my area and she giving him the benefit of the doubt saying he was just being nice. I aint tryna hear that. :martin:

Last edited:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Glad you are learning how to swim.

Realize that white people like him refuse to understand and actively deny the negative impact of hundreds of years of racist policies, practices, and cultures have had on the Black standard of living.

This isn’t just for the Black folk who were living during the implementation of those policies but also for the generations to come.