vito corleone and michael corleone's talk in the godfather appreciation thread

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fukk, need to watch this movie agian. Now that I have a greater grasp on the subtle arts.....

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
You sure Sonny wouldn't have clipped Fredo? :patrice:Sonny wasn't the type to let bullshyt slide. I know he loved his family, but Sonny was bout that action 24/7. Ask his sister's husband :russ:

Yeah, but Sonny was one of those people who would do anything for family. He whopped his sister's husband's ass but what did Michael do her husband?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Fredo would never have pulled this shyt with Sonny/Vito, he says as much to Mike. He felt passed over and couldn't stand the fact that his younger brother was telling him what to do.

In a world where he does betray them?

Sonny would just whip his ass, Vito would probably exile him or sth. Agree with the rest, only Mike would end his fukking life like that.

Only things Godfather III got right:

1. Michael's absolute shame at what he did to Fredo.
2. Santino having a wild ass b*stard son.
3. Mike's son being even more estranged from that moblife than Mike was at the start of Part I.
4. Mike dying alone.

The rest of the movie is just....not that great, a lot of good stuff - but not on THAT level.

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
Fredo would never have pulled this shyt with Sonny/Vito, he says as much to Mike. He felt passed over and couldn't stand the fact that his younger brother was telling him what to do.

In a world where he does betray them?

Sonny would just whip his ass, Vito would probably exile him or sth. Agree with the rest, only Mike would end his fukking life like that.

Only things Godfather III got right:

1. Michael's absolute shame at what he did to Fredo.
2. Santino having a wild ass b*stard son.
3. Mike's son being even more estranged from that moblife than Mike was at the start of Part I.
4. Mike dying alone.

The rest of the movie is just....not that great, a lot of good stuff - but not on THAT level.
wait Michael dies at the end of Godfather pt.3?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Great scene. I love how they shift from the local (whoever the traitor is, barzini) to the global (senator Corleone, real strings of power). Almost a microcosm of the trilogy and journey Michael goes on.

Good shyt! Michael never became senator, governor or president though