Vivek Ramaswarmy - Ann Coulter told me she couldn't vote for me because I'm Indian straight to my face despite agreeing with me. I respect her!

Daps
fukk the hypotheticals

you said black Americans want to be white people, you said black Americans want to feel superior towards others, that’s bullshyt

Stop trying to get these bullshyt ass opinions off, y’all always got some slick shyt to say
I’m going to say whatever the fukk I want to say. I said posters in this thread are agreeing with Ann Coulter, a known racist just because she’s putting down an Indian man, as if she doesn’t feel the same about black people. She only wants white presidents. I love a good wake up call, but anyone saying she’s right is looking to feel superior to other minorities. And the fact is, there are some black people who want to feel superior to other minorities, and just because you don’t doesn’t mean others don’t. Unlike you, I don’t think fhe only people who exist are people who think like me. And unlike you, I have a REALISTIC perspective of the world.

CALL THAT SLICK bytch!!

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I’m going to say whatever the fukk I want to say. I said posters in this thread are agreeing with Ann Coulter, a known racist just because she’s putting down an Indian man, as if she doesn’t feel the same about black people. She only wants white presidents. I love a good wake up call, but anyone saying she’s right is looking to feel superior to other minorities. And the fact is, there are some black people who want to feel superior to other minorities, and just because you don’t doesn’t mean others don’t. Unlike you, I don’t think fhe only people who exist are people who think like me. And unlike you, I have a REALISTIC perspective of the world.

CALL THAT SLICK bytch!!
Just know you hoe ass crackers or whatever the fukk you is ain’t getting yo stupid ass opinions off

Kill yaself

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
lol - what thread are you reading? Who defended Vivek here? :why:
Before you question me go reread all the dumb shyt @CreepyMcCreeperson has been posting

Unless you agree with him than kill yaself too

What’s not going to happen is folks acting like black people is racist or something, cause a lot of yall really skipped over the post where that poster said black Americans want to be white people and be superior to others, yall be trying to sneak in these bullshyt talk point into a conversation about racists ass Indians trying to defend them

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
Type of motherfukker who walks up to a cac convention and they say “ you can come in if you take your shoes and socks off ,pull your up pants and put a banana in your mouth” and he’ll say sure

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

CALL THAT SLICK bytch!!

which posters on here are saying this … because I believe some of y’all have terrible comprehension skills