?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Regular season:

But Loose obviously didn't watch the Spurs/Clippers series, because they handled Paul (especially in PNR situations) better than any other team I've seen this year.

:stopitslime:

If the Spurs can silence the 'best PG at running a half-court offense', what do you think they're gonna do to one that doesn't even know how to run a half-court offense?

Didnt russ out assist and beat parker this series? :umad:

High-energy, hustle, physical, pterodactyl wingspan, Pop's guidance = Durant's kryptonite.
:huhldup:
People seriously think OKC is beating the Spurs? Word??? OKC doesn't have the defensive discipline to keep up with all the Spurs screens and pick and rolls and cuts and motion and they don't even have the overall firepower to outscore them. The Spurs bench is way better and they have better coaching and experience.

OKC can theoretically beat them, but they would need to Durant and Westbrook and/or Harden to completely go off and explode, hitting all their perimeter shots and scoring 35 or so each for 4 games, but that's probably not going to happen.

Parker is going to destroy them in pick and roll situations, Kawhi Leonard is going to bother Durant's shot (that's all you can do) and Duncan is going to dispel this myth that Perkins is an elite low post defender once and for all.

:laff:
:laff:
:laff::laff::laff:

"I like our chances"? You don't sound very confident at all. You know you will need KD to average 35 and either Harden or Westbrook to average about 30 in 4 games for y'all to have a chance.
Yea i said i like our chances fakkit:shaq:

Lol...fukk is Sefolosha gonna do outside of hit a few open 3's? The Spurs don't have any SGs that create other than Manu and he's mostly a facilitator now. He gonna guard Leonard or Green? Wow. They mostly just shoot spot-up 3's on fastbreaks and off of kickouts and extra passes from penetration. Sefolosha will be a non-factor. They might as well play Harden with Durant and Westbrick the whole time. Kawhi is a younger better version of him anyway.
lol fukk is sefolosha gonna do? he helped back door sweep you nikkas :umad:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
eb6a600b.jpg

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:

gil scott heroin is a very good poster

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
fukk up nikka, p*ssy ass bytch didn't have the balls to ride for your squad in the ban bet before the series now you crying for my ban after its over

:pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.